Our Adopt a Room program helps support the operational expenses of our facility for a 3 year timeframe. The cost of adopting a room is $10,000 a year for a minimum of three years. This donation assists us in supporting the care and up-keep to a specific family guest room. As guests are invited to contribute $10/night for their stay at the House, the Adopt a Room program helps us bridge the gap between what guests pay and the actual cost of upkeep on a room which is approximately $40,000 each year. Our Adopt a Room program helps to cover ¼ of this cost. Contributions to this program ensure furniture is kept in good condition, facilities in each room work well and guests arrive to their room receiving our standard quality of care.
Recognition and StewardshipOur donor recognition at a $30,000 contribution level includes the following
- A one-time acknowledgement in a local newspaper- the newspaper of their choice.
- Recognition for 3 years on our website www.rmh.sk.ca
- Recognition each year in our yearly newsletter
- Name on our Sustaining the Home – Family of Donors Donor Wall
- Name Recognition on Room/Vehicle
- VIP reception, at the House, to honour you, the donor
- Invitation to ‘Open’ House events
Thank you to our donors who support the Adopt a Room program.
Your contribution has direct impact on families that stay at the House by helping to fund their needs while they stay. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
List of donors
- Aggressive Drilling Ltd
- Cargill Ltd.
- Casey & Karen Davis
- Cherry Insurance
- CIBC Wood Gundy
- Clunie Cooper Memorial
- Darcy and Christine Campbell
- Eastend School
- Garth & Carol Tastad
- Garth and Beverly Moore Foundation
- Green Eggs & Hamm
- Henry Remai
- In Honor of Margaret Sander & Celebration of Ned Sander
- Lillie Farley
- Louac Family of Companies
- Marion Graham Collegiate
- Mervin & Arlene Rumpel
- Moodley Family
- Myles and Loren MacLennan
- Parr Autobody
- Petrocare Construction Ltd
- Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Scherbo Holdings
- Silver Spoon Dinner Committee
- TCU Financial Group
The other rooms that have been adopted have requested to remain anonymous.